Thread: Licensed Rosario to Vampire
View Single Post
Old 2007-06-10, 02:09   Link #34
ZODDGUTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
...Problem is, as I said,
Spoiler:
Not sure if you mean that the manga has come to an end or that's were the manga is currently at. Doesn't look like the manga has ended:

Animenewsnetwork

Quote:
Monthly Shonen Jump's editors had previously announced that Claymore, Kousuke Masuda Theater Gag Manga Byori, Rosario + Vampire, and Letter Bee will be migrating to Weekly Shonen Jump and then to the new, unnamed publication.
I think you mistook that the manga final chapter on that magazine will be Ch. 39 which in then moved to weekly Jump then finally to a new magazine.

Though I do see a problem for there to be enough material for a 2nd season since it's a monthly release. I'll take too long for there be enough manga material for a 2nd season. Only hope would be several OVA's or a 13 episode 2nd season. By the time the anime starts assuming in Fall and ends in early spring another 2 volumes should have come out. Still not enough for a full 24/26 but a 12/13 episode season is possible. Though it's waaaayy to early to speculate the series hasn't even started.

Last edited by ZODDGUTS; 2007-06-10 at 09:16.
ZODDGUTS is offline   Reply With Quote