View Single Post
Old 2008-12-24, 15:53   Link #63
Cytrus
Unchangingly Hopeless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm intrigued by Accelarator's power; this is the first time I'm heard of anything like it... The Power of to control Vectors, the potential is almost limitless!
Medusa from Soul Eater has a vector-themed fighting style. But despite her being a close-combat genius in her own universe, Accelerator's powers would crush her within seconds.

But he has to eat and drink sooner or later... your snake infested tea awaits you~.

Other than poisoning him, it doesn't seem like there are many ways to get rid of him should he go berserk after achieving level 6... or are there?

In a Certain Scientific Railgun, Misaka's stalker friend claims teleportation allows her to move nails to within someone's body. If that's not lethal enough, she could probably do the same with a bomb. Teleportation is different from "movement" in terms of physics. For example, it does not occur over time but is instantaneous (technically impossible for movement in our world). Another things is, its description requires only the start and end point. As in, it doesn't have a vector.

Espers are damn scary, all of them.

But I expect to see Imagine Breaker saving the day anyway, so no worries.
Cytrus is offline   Reply With Quote