View Single Post
Old 2011-01-25, 10:06   Link #18
JamesEdwards
ANTI-Nonsense

Send a message via AIM to JamesEdwards
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
It's all for kix and kibble broski, no need to whail on imagination just because it isn't intellectually intuitive.
Oh very well: for broskis it is. Feel free to set the flamethrower on me if you like. I am about to go break a leg and hope for the best, but as an artist, I would appreciate some constructive criticism at the expense of my ego.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
I wonder have you got in mind. The USA rep has already appeared and she has a TON of gear. Knowing you... Demogirl IS?
She HAS? Well, shoot, Babylon, don't hold out on me this time, okay? Shoot me a PM with an image linkie for her or any info too, please.

As for what I am going to do, just look on down and you'll see...soon enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Think of it as the only way to explain why can another guy be forced to live on Campus with Ichika (not in the same room, just the same Academy, his AC Garage is a quarters by itself. With enough room for warehouse raves . Since Canon explicitly states only girls can use IS, I needed a mech with enough kick to fight IS in battle but not be at an absolute advantage. Hence why Armored Cores was a prime choice.

Also, the idea of the crossover begins with the end of the events of Last Raven (Known to him as the 24 hour war.) where the AC3 world was desperately trying to find a way to survive after Vertex defeated the Alliance, with little resources left and only a single Raven qualified to be a soldier. They began a frantic search for other Layered societies but instead found a transport matrix which takes them to IS Earth. The IS Earth was clean and pristine enough to "expand in" and the event takes place before the events of IS.

To accomodate the Raven shortage, an impressment of MT pilots to AC piloting began. Because of the harsh training and near suicidal missions given, many AC Pilots went rogue and found their own warlord kingdoms in the world. While some work for the other corps, others were soon treated as champions of the old social order, men who could instill a sense of pride again to the disenfrachised male society who now have lower social status thanks to the IS.
Hnnnn, well, I'll be damned you and I actually have a similar knowledge base and ambition. Guess evil minds can think alike too. Your product is rather raw and hard to understand for folks who don't have a clue at all how Armored Core works, but if you don't mind me cramping your style, I'd like to show off my proposal too.

It's really quite self-explanatory... A funny combination of Armored Core, Super Robot Wars, Armored Trooper Votoms, and Full Metal Panic all selectively cut-and-pasted into the IS universe's plain and obvious G Gundam gone School RomanComedy MOE ethos.

Trust me, it's a lot better than it sounds.