View Single Post
Old 2012-02-17, 18:16   Link #227
Sides

Wasn't Shu being setup as the bad guy by the people outside? Gai and his new masters intentional provoked the actions that was going on inside the sealed off area. What was going on inside the school, with the students and ex-funeral parlor members, is basically a standard reaction you get from people, who were fed with partial information.
I mean Arisa, represents someone who thinks that he/she is smart and understand everything, without actually knowing the whole story. She saw the issue with the Voids, and just because Shu is the only one she knew who can drawn them out, she brands him as evil due/king. She herself was completely useless, when she had power. Having a (hate) figure to focus her action, just made her decision easier. To be honest, Shu and Yahiro made it really to easy for her to plan a throw over. Question is what was her next step, if Gai did not showed up?

Shu getting his arm chop off by his "mentor" or idol is probably just a wake up call, if he survives, well he will anyway, anyone in his position will be more determine to fight back. Until know Shu didn't really have a real personally reason to fight at all.

I reckon Yahiro and Glasses are the one who will save Shu and Inori out of the current situation, I mean they are the only ones left.