View Single Post
Old 2013-06-01, 22:22   Link #939
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerroth View Post
Apologies if this has been noted already; but has there been any talk on whether or not some sort of "Academy City Online" game might work well at some point? The city itself seems like a great potential setting for a sandbox RPG, in which you could create your own character (at level 0 or 1 or whatever) and fill in the blanks of what is going on while the two series' cast members do their thing on screen.
Well there has been a few games but nothing like that. I would love that kind of game though, it could be really cool. Only having 5 levels would be odd for an rpg though

Quote:
Would there be enough people out there willing to make their own mark (however far "off-camera" from the main casts) in this universe, or is there too much of an association with the known "magical and scientific ensemble" to allow for the setting to be divorced from them?
Sorry, what exactly do you mean by that

Quote:
I'm relatively late to the party, To Aru...-wise; I marathoned my way through seasons 1 of Index and Railgun, and just caught up to episode 8 of Railgun S recently. (I haven't watched Index II yet.)
It's off topic but you should really watch Index II soon. It's really good. The animation is a little inconsistent but it never bothered me. Also the last arc is just phenomenal.

And if you really like the series you should read the Light Novels.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-06-01 at 22:51. Reason: removed spoiler; no spoiler thread
Ilidsor is offline   Reply With Quote