Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-08, 03:28   Link #3749
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spags View Post
I think the more and more u turn Tuskune from being a human it'll only end up as him hating himself in the end. He was already insecure with just turning vamp. At least as a vampire he can still retain an almost identical human identity except hes got abnormal strength compared to a human. Basically at least being a vampire he can practically remain a human. Not to mention he has no weaknesses of a vampire too cause his body was originally human. So that just leads him to being even more normal than that of a vampire.
I understand your point. To me As long Tsukune learn to control/surpress vamp or ghoul powers he'll be fine and it might even help tsukune mature as a character. As along his character and personality doesn't change and if his personality did change for the better he's still Tsukune where be human/Vamp/incubus/Ice tribe/ hybrid etc

After all Tsukune should accept he's technically not 100% a Human any more knowing his personality I can see Tsukune hating himself more for becoming someone or something that will cause harm to his friends, than losing his humanity

Btw Tsukune can ask Kurumu and Mizore tips on how have a human form ^^
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote