View Single Post
Old 2008-12-20, 09:58   Link #3015
Levy
differently sober

Five minutes is more than enough to make something intelligent if you want too.
The fact is that there would be a lot of things to say about everyone... I'll be curious to know what happened to Nina and Sayoko, I'd be curious to see Villetta's baby, and to know a few more things about Anya and her recovery of memory, not to mention knowing wich kind of Britannia Nunnaly is leading and wich role her siblings have in it, if it's still an absolute monarchy or not..... but this is too much to be told in just five minutes.
If they have just one picture drama left - put in it something important, at least, and well done - and not a bunch of side stories all piled one over another, because if it has to be so, I prefer to go with pseudocanon and never know anything from them.

About Tohdoh and Suzaku, it was more a joke on my side. I know it's something just me and few others would care about, and considering the relevance the writer decided to give to both characters in R2, that's quite unlikely.. so I do not expect it to happen at all. ^^;

If someone is to talk with Zerozaku, the reasonable thing that would follow in the line the whole show has held, it has to be Karen. Nunnaly, eventually, but Karen suits that role better...

About Jeremiah... the knighthood thing is IC for him according to the maniacal devotion he has to Marianne, but yeah, the Geass Canceller is highly wasted plot device.
Levy is offline   Reply With Quote