View Single Post
Old 2009-01-08, 10:58   Link #71
Ehko
its a boy :o

lol i dislike animations because gif quality isnt as pixel perfect with sharpening as a png is (sharp perfection is a must for my fan glory) however animations are fun every now and then

Also, to keep the file size down, cant u just keep the floating down to a minimum? You can also re-use slices to keep the size down i believe (im assuming slices means frames? because slices literally means slices like on a web layout O.o and i can't connect that to animations in any way)

marksellus its okay, but you got alot of jpeg artifacts it seems and its ruining your edges of your renders and anything that contrasts in the image
Also, I notice you have a habit of leaving your name on all of your sigs, but really you shouldn't put it there jsut for credit like that otherwise it breaks the flow. If you include your name, you should make it part of the sig and not just a corner decoration, trust me it helps the flow alot (don't look at my sig below >< its a bad example).

oh sorry, i just noticed but perhaps, are you using gimp? I'm not sure if quality control of Jpegs is part of gimp. If it isn't, you should really save it as a png then.

Last edited by Ehko; 2009-01-08 at 11:10.