Thread: Kira☆Kira
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-11, 09:07   Link #53
klako

I am currently replaying this game on my iphone. Found this thread when searching for walkthrough on google.

This is definitely my favorite among recent visual novels. I mainly replay it because i am curious about how they will handle the sex scenes on the iphone version. Of course, i am enjoying it all over again (not skipping anything).

The order i played it on PC is Kirari(normal) -> Kashi -> Chie -> Kirari(true). And i feel the Kirari(normal) is actually the most powerful ending. In fact, when i first finish Kashi's ending, my thoughts are "That is it? no epilogue?". I set my expectation too high after the Kirari(normal) and feel a bit disappointed. Both Kashi and Chie endings are quite good, but really feel less complete. There is no "after story" stuff like the two Kirari's endings.

Anyway, Kira Kira's fan with iphone, you can get this game now:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/id330628336

Even people who never play this before, you can buy it cheaper on iphone for $10 compare to 37 euro for the PC version. And believe me, even if they cut the sex scenes, the game is still very good.
And after you play it (and realized it is really the best game you ever play ), go buy both versions to support the creators of this game. So they can make more such quality games, and more importantly translate them for english market.
klako is offline   Reply With Quote