View Single Post
Old 2010-02-15, 21:51   Link #345
keri
ねぇ、知ってる?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultimatemegax View Post
Since CrowKenobi has helped me out so much, I sped up my work on these two pictures instead of working on Wednesday's character post. They were included in the pamphlet sold at the Disappearance movie for 1000yen. I thought since last week I posted an illustration of the classroom members, this week will be for the anime. I copied over the same numbers as last time, so the chart will also appear in this post.

...snip...

If you're going to speculate about naming order, it won't work as Taniguchi doesn't appear on the chart, and he'd be between 13 and 14 from the chart. I was about to try, but that derailed a theory of mine.
Wow, that is pretty awesome to see. I love that they stuck the three friends from handicraft club together in the girls' line-up, though the friends don't seem to have been group for the boys' line-up quite so much.

Thanks so very much for posting those! My next thing is to copy the names/descriptions from the seating chart to the line-ups, so that I don't have to keep flipping back and forth.