View Single Post
Old 2009-04-24, 19:40   Link #2049
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Anyways, what possibilitys do you think is that Raichi Li will make more appearances, because I really like her character since she does share few common traits too Kenichi such as flowering for exemple, but I also like her drunken kung fu martial arts lol.
I think that Matsuena didn't put her in the manga again for nothing and as you said, i think she is the perfect match (it will not happen, but they're cute together ). I think that the possibility is high, since she is very unique inside Kenichi's harem, she is quite the loli of the harem.

Quote:
Also I wonder whats going too happen with Rachel since her master was defeated and was going too be thrown into the Big Lock prison...
Mikumo said that she has no responsability in Diego's lost, so i think that she would be back under another command, Mikumo probably, since she knows Kenichi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
Just a question, but how many girls are suppose to go after the hero before it is considered a harem genera?
Let me see... there is always the lead female character, Miu in this case, then the main rival, Renka, there is always a loli, Raichi or Chikage, the "onee-san", Shigure... yes, there is always 4 or 5 girls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wargumm1i View Post
Do you understand what I mean? but if you were refering too Renka then my bad. But still I do know that there were some of you getting excited over Mikumo´s sudden apprearance.
I think that everybody knows Mikumo's background, that's why i even made a joke about MikumoXHayato pairing