View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 09:14   Link #29
Shirachi

Send a message via MSN to Shirachi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Buddy just tried to claim that this episode was more poorly animated then Violinist of Hamelin so I think that sets the level of his credibility right there. There wasn't really any need to respond to such absurdity, but I will say this. It's important to Keep in mind those cutscenes are a handful of 1-3 minute sequences that are made for a game versus twenty six 22 minute sequences that are being made for an entire series. Of course they are going to look a fair bit more polished and detailed overall, especially given the more liberal time window they probably had to do them it.. It has little to do with it being I.G.
I did not, for the record, “compare it to the Violinist of Hameln.” I’m just saying that I shouldn’t notice such inconsistent character designs after watching that without cringing. Don’t assume things. Artwork is one of the points I look for in my anime, so when the designs aren't consistent with the rest of the series, I get annoyed. That, to me, is animation drop.

They can draw the same style for over 10 episodes, but suddenly they're different? That comes off as laziness to me.

Sorry for sprouting absurdity, I'll remember to keep my ignorant female mouth shut from now on.