View Single Post
Old 2010-07-12, 11:51   Link #2840
chronotrig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judoh View Post
Are you just being a smartass with me? Your saying that if "Sayo", "Kanon creator", or whatever beleives in the lie that Kanon is dead that means you can state with red that he is. Or vice versa wit h Shannon.

Beato is not psychic and you have no basis to claim this person is the GM. She can't do that.
I deny that it's a lie to say that Kanon is dead. The human Kanon never existed in the first place. So, it's impossible for him to "die" in the normal sense.

Kanon is a title used by Sayo, but it is also her furniture, just like Sakutaro was both a doll and Maria's furniture. Beato said in red that it was impossible to revive the furniture Sakutaro. She used the word revive, and she was referring to the furniture Sakutaro in context. So, this is describing what 'the death of furniture' means. I have not proven this; it is a theory.

www.witch-hunt.com Theory page