Thread: Licensed Akb0048
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 02:23   Link #3121
garbage

true...maybe... still it's very much the other way , as i see it. Yuuko's remark might only indicate that the next Acchan is present in one of the two but not necessarily both of them together. In any case only future episodes will make that sure^^

also now that I think about it, I sorta don't like there being a duo center, from my perspective as an athlete/competitor. It kinda cheapens the "competitive spirit" theme they developed here. same reasoning that almost always in Finals matches in high level sports there are tie breakers. to determine the real champion. As they say in HIGHLANDER "There can only be one"

in terms of practical considerations though duo-center-nova quite hard too, remember they must be center first before being center-nova. It would be quite unbelievable ( though possible) that both Nagisa & Chieri would be number 1 & have the exact same number of votes in the next election.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
~

Miichan was a Center Nova.
oh yeah thanks, i remember now she did run away because she was afraid of disappearing, so she is indeed a center-nova.

Last edited by garbage; 2013-01-28 at 02:43.
garbage is offline   Reply With Quote