View Single Post
Old 2008-05-23, 05:24   Link #402
pichu
*Fansubber

well, i got the script coded, but i need to test it soon -- and I've decided to create text selectors based on Karaoke style2 (hold keyframes are more reasonable to parse from there)

I'm not sure how do you use multiple range selectors in karaoke. The only time I used multiple range selectors is when I want the syllables to overlap each other on one layer... i.e. \k-negative timings (something that's not parsed here) [and because of this, I'm quite hesitant to furnishing one]. The multiple range selectors will have names like: Karaoke selector1, Karaoke selector2... each selector represents only one syllable to be safe. Do tell, if this will work?

So it might be a bit more challenging to get this to work correctly. :/

Commentary Draft:
Code:
/*

Karaoke Auxillary Selector Generator based on Shinjinpierre's script

Input explanations: [name]=[value]; [name2]=[value2]

[name] Explanations:

name = Keyframe style Name (default: Keyframe stylen, where n is an unused number)
	in = lead-in times
	on = Syllable ON times
	out = lead-out times
	[Notes] on the times:
		negative values are normalized to the syllable timing
		positive values are absolute timings
		Multiple times can be inputted, separating by spaces.
		You can define the percent values fpr the start and end at the keyframe using ^ and $ after the timings.
			Without these values, linear interpolation will be set for these values.
			Example: -0.5^50$75 says that at 50% of the normalized time, set the start to 50% distance and end to 75% of the distance.
	[Example]:
	name = Keyframe Cool Style; in = 0.5; on = 0^0$100 -0.5^50$100; out = 0.5
	In the example above, the syllable will have a lead-in of 0.5s with relative syllable effect at 0%, 50% syllable time, and lead-out of 0.5s.
*/
It's about a hundred lines of codes.

Last edited by pichu; 2008-05-23 at 05:37.
pichu is offline   Reply With Quote