View Single Post
Old 2013-01-03, 15:30   Link #2371
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
I was under the impression defensive spells are all visible, but I could be wrong so what is an example of an invisible barrier? Unless you mean the ones on the Barrier Jacket which still look like armor so I really don’t know. If you could help me with that Keroko will be great.
Indeed, Barrier Jackets. Barrier Jackets consist of various defensive spells who's power can be adjusted. The more magic you have, the stronger your Barrier Jackets are.

Quote:
And I do say the golems on season 1 look more efficient than the soldiers of the TSAB so I will have to wonder how effective armies really are in the Nanoha universe.
At this stage I will point out that once the TSAB personnel realized what they were dealing with and prepared appropriately, they halted an entire army of infinitely spawning AMF drones. Even the ones that, to quote yourself, Signum had trouble dealing with.

TSAB personnel may suffer from redshirt syndrome whenever a named character needs to do something impressive, but when you look between the cracks you'll see that they aren't as incompetent as those scenes suggest.

Quote:
And I don’t think we need to see Lutecia and the Witch fight just to get other styles, we had plenty of opportunities to see them prior to that.
Right, so the one character that was actively stated to have a different magic system from the moment she was introduced should also be the one character who's fight should be avoided.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote