Thread: Licensed Brother's Conflict
View Single Post
Old 2013-07-11, 00:53   Link #76
Irenesharda

Well, that was better.

After the disappointing premiere, expectations for this series were seriously lowered. However, it seems that this show perked up a bit, as the boys are beginning to now have personalities and we are beginning to be able to identify the true contenders for Chi's heart in this show.

We have Yusuke who has liked Chi even before their families merged. Then we have Subaru, who is attracted to her, but is a little out of sorts with girls, having lived among all boys.

Any other serious likely mates have yet to be identified. Majority of the elder brothers act as simply that, if in a teasing way. The annoying and a bit bipolar, Fuuta is pretty immature and Wataru is a child. Iori hasn't had much of a presence so I can't really say much about him. And then there's the last two brothers we have yet to meet.

While Chi is still bland and cliched, and I'm beginning to doubt they are ever going to use her real name, the antics of the brothers, if also cliched, as they interact with her, has brought some life to the series.

Here's hoping they can keep it up. I give this episode a 5.9/10.

- Major Kyosuke Hyobu
Irenesharda is offline   Reply With Quote