View Single Post
Old 2011-06-22, 16:06   Link #159
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
I just didn't buy that Noe would engage in such self destructive behavior for that one guy; it's just hard for me to grasp all these girls liking him so much. So yea, I feel that the story kinda crowbarred Noe out of contention. >.>
I understand.

I think that what ultimately pushed Noe completely over the deep end was Jun confessing his romantic feelings to her.

At that point, Noe probably felt like she had nowhere left to turn. She didn't seem to have many female friends at the time, and the guy she had a crush on (and was dating) essentially dumped her.

Now, I think that if Jun hadn't confessed romantic feelings to Noe that Noe would have turned to Jun for emotional support. But now she probably feels like she can't do that, as it would be incredibly awkward given Jun's confession...

So being in great emotional pain, and completely isolated from any other human being that could help her through this, Noe simply snaps, I think...

Quote:

The worst barrier to me to Shin/Noe is that I don't really understand his feelings. It seems he's been desiring Hiromi forever, and that's what ended up happening. Noe became an afterthought, and man that's pretty annoying.
I know what you mean.