View Single Post
Old 2012-06-04, 12:37   Link #167
jesskinsman

[QUOTE=Vhaltz;3131226]Sorry if I'm digging out this thread out of nowhere, but I found it messing around with google trying to find a "how-to-handle-a-tsundere guide" or something of the sort.

I'm currently dating a tsundere. Yes, they exist xD the one I know and love isn't the kind that plays "I hate you", but rather has a hard time opening up and talking about certain things, to the point where she'll get depressed or angry.

So yeah, I normally wouldn't have registered, but Sackett's reply caught my eye. I've had that "cute when you're mad" situation before, but I don't push it or plan for it to happen like that xD mostly because intend to stick around with this girl for as long as I can (forever, if possible). The few times it's happened I remember quite clearly out of how fun they were, though.
Unfortunately, when she's being difficult to talk to (she'll jump if I use the wrong words, or just won't care about much of the stuff I say. I guess you could say she's willing to change for me when she's "dere" and couldn't give less of a damn when she's "tsun") I also get somewhat down, since I lack that self-confidence that Sackett mentioned ^^'

You might not be able to sit back and relax much if you date/love a tsundere (specially when you're convinced that she's your special one), but it's well worth it. I bet I could remember every word out of any of the times she's been truly sweet to me, it makes you feel so special that you feel like your heart could explode any second

Last edited by jesskinsman; 2012-06-04 at 12:43. Reason: second thoughts
jesskinsman is offline   Reply With Quote