View Single Post
Old 2013-07-31, 16:41   Link #24
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
But then that can lead to does he have full control of the strong or only people that he is stonger then. Sooo if he trys to attach someone who strong willed or has haki how long would his control on them last plus he does seem to look defenceless while in the jacket form soo they or somelse could easly push the jacket adside or blast it away. Plus given that its a jacket could this mean it has the same weakness like Buggy DF where it can be tied up or stuffed into a box and then dropped into the ocean?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanQ View Post
I don't think he can just attach himself to whoever he wants ... person has to actually pick him up and put him on ... and why would Don Chinjao need his assistance in winning the tournament anyways?

Well, while you guys are probably right, it DOES look like Kelly can at least move around while he's in jacket form, so I sorta figured that maybe he can "steal" a person's body by force if the opportunity presents himself. Hence why I suggested that he could have stolen the Don's body (though that does leave the question of who would be the actual tourney winner between the two of them since they'd be fused together)......

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Why does Don Chinjao have the number 12 tattooed on his forehead?

That was explained last chapter: He was the 12th commander of Kano country's Happou navy. Also note that Sai, the current commander, has the number 13 tattooed on his stomach, as proof that he's the Don's successor. It makes me all the more interested in learning more about Kano and the Chinjao family, personally.