View Single Post
Old 2013-09-30, 21:03   Link #221
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerofSatenRuiko View Post
@R.LocK
LOL I expected many offense but now I'm even considered as a drugged idiot, wowXD
Regarding the "taste" of the arcs: ruthless violence and starting to turn a mass murderer into protagonist while making him look cool does indeed reflect good taste. How stupid and hopeless I am for not liking that.
Offense? I've not even started insulting you. Not that I'd bother to.
Diverting the topic, aren't we? I was talking about comparison with Sisters' arc only. Is Mikoto the mass murderer now? And Accel still has the biggest character development, because Touma needs a bit more to catch up with him in that regards, just saying that.
Now then, your tastes are your tastes. However, what I take issues with is how you desperately twist the facts to suit your own standards. Don't like the violence? Fine with me. Don't like it when other girls are thrown out from the frame when the plot requires it? Oh well, that's fine, too. But when you repeatedly try to say that oh no, that's not the true Railgun, and that Railgun is separated from Index and even its own source, it's retarded.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote