View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 16:23   Link #1181
itachi-san314

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
My personal favourite for Tobi's role is either Uchiha Izuna (and i have already wrote in other posts how the most facts in the manga so far supporting this), or it could be an Uzumaki or Senju since everybody expects Tobi to be an Uchiha. Tobi being Izuna would be the most logical and also we could finally see his character (also there would be someone related to the real Madara in the current world where there really isn't anyone closely related to Madara). Tobi not being an Uchiha would be the most interesting, since almost everybody expects him to be an Uchiha.
believe it or not i totally agree with this. i think having izuna in the story would be very cool. there are a couple things that need to make more sense though like tobi's words resonating with kakashi so strongly. that makes me think that there is at least a little more obito in there than just his eye. would kakashi react so strongly if it was izuna using obito's eye? maybe, but tobi's words were pretty nail on the head for kakashi's psyche. and i just dont see izuna caring about kakashi like this.

also, madara himself says izuna is dead and essentially meaningless aside from his eyes. that could just be a minor plothole since he had no reason to lie to the kages.

and tobi told konan he was madara with no reason to lie which again could just be a minor plothole.

so yea, i could see tobi being part obito part izuna just like i think he is part obito part madara

him being a senju would be interesting as well. maybe a senju actually named tobi? to me right now, the only other reason for tobi's name aside from obito switching his name, would be a character actually named tobi. any other reason would be silly to me, like naming himself after the eye he took? why would he do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I guess we all have our preference of which character we would like to see in the story, and then we try to gather all evidence that supports that and forget all that is against it.
what evidence about other characters am i ignoring exactly? if you mean kagami, then there really isn't anything worthwhile there
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote