View Single Post
Old 2008-06-14, 16:56   Link #46
lazyman

hopefully they still sell the OST as there are many anime OSTs I can't seem to find or are supposedly discontinued. GAH! that sucks but either way so far most of the music I've heard from the anime are very fitting. The first ending held a very good connection to the movie sort of drifting and slow music with a touch of oldies feel. The 2nd ending is just plain horrible in my opinion. From the singer herself...that voice sounds like I don't know exactly what but it's borderline creepy and it's worst than when I sing karaoke and I have a pretty bad voice...
The opening really fit in with the series however even though there is no real singing the chanting is very creepy and leaves sort of a mysterious touch.
Hopefully there is more good music to come. the only one I really have a grudge over is the 2nd ending too bad they don't change the opening. However I'm pretty sure they could have picked a better 2nd theme. Sadly they never had a third ending theme because the 2nd one basically ruins the whole creepy and psychological mood set up from the first ending.
lazyman is offline   Reply With Quote