View Single Post
Old 2008-07-06, 09:04   Link #448
Silver Soul
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Methuselah View Post
@Vallen Chaos

Dude.. where did I say not wanting loved one to die is a sin? The point that he geassed her and took her mind away is a sin. She never asked that she wants to forget everything in the end did she? (Someone Japanese please answer)

Obivously he wasn't at the condition to think of what's best for her. It also tells us how much the Geass meant to him on "everday" situation. Nothing is excusable in life no matter how much one wants to deny it. I don't know where this hostile defense is coming from. (little extreme) We see that here in the end. You saw how he took out his lense to Geass her. Then spam it on her instead of spending the last moments with the real shirley. Once a Geass slave died as one. It's very sad.

-Was this the wisest thing for Shirley - to die in a mind that wasn't controlled by herself?

I think what you were trying to say is that geass was what got her in this situation in the first place so why would he geass her even know it was because he command her to forget everything about him, than the emperor altered her memories only to be canceled again by Orange. So really she died because it and was going to live because of it so really its sad to thing how twisted her life was because of geass
Silver Soul is offline   Reply With Quote