View Single Post
Old 2011-10-04, 00:47   Link #256
BaKaBaKaOtaKu
Stupidity is Bliss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowman View Post
Your truths are not facts of the story. I'm not one to tell rumors (something that is half a truth and half a lie), but there's a rumor either that Luffy and Nami are destined to become Gol D. Roger and Portgaz D. Rogue or that Luffy and Nami are reincarnations of Gol D. Roger and Portgaz D. Rogue. Ever thought of that?

@ Undertaker: I just mentioned the Demalo Black factor to try and discourage BaKaBaKaOtaKu from challenging me any further as it's getting tiresome. -_-
I heard of that rumor a very long time ago and i thought of it as totally absurd. XDD just like how you thought of luffy and hancock. Nami doesn't even come near to Rouge's look. she's soooo faar away. down there.LOL ANY hint of LuNa is something i don't see unless someone points it out to me. XDDD a saying goes like: You see want you want to see; you believe what you want to believe. no matter how i look at it,i always only see them as brother and sister. =)))

you said that to discourage me??LOLOLOL i'm not one to succumb to this BS. One-sided love is better than none at all. XDD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronin myael View Post
luffy said he will never get married and he said it to hancock. lol
LOL. and it doesn't just stop there. Introduction of marriage--->foreshadowing. He may have rejected her (which i thought of as funny given how Hancock merely brushed it off. XDD She's not going to back down) but chances are ....he's still marry her. Oda may not explain how (same to what toriyama did to B and V) but he'll just drop it there before anyone would know.

Quote:
It seems like the author favors Nami.
It's not hard to understand why Nami cares about Luffy the most regards what Luffy's helped her.
You mean Oda favors her for Luffy? I don't think so. Nami is the Hermione of OP. She's the closest to him and yet they don't share that type of feeling LuNa shippers want them to have. bulma cares for goku too. LuNa Shippers will skin me alive for this, but First girl x main guy doesn't always happen. I NEVER liked Zoro x Nami but I still think zoro stands more chance to be with nami than Luffy. Sanji as well. anyway, ZoNa sucks!

Last edited by BaKaBaKaOtaKu; 2011-10-04 at 04:15.
BaKaBaKaOtaKu is offline   Reply With Quote