View Single Post
Old 2007-01-11, 07:58   Link #10
Zerokule

There is that one series where the dude date his sister before he found out that is really was his sister and then they both have to deal with that knowledge and something. I haven't watched it yet, but I hear it's good. But probably not up your alley, most of what you mentioned was lighthearted.

found it - Koi Kaze
Soon after his younger sister was born, Koushiro's parents divorced. The two siblings were raised separately - Koushiro by their father, and Nanoka, his younger sister, by their mother.

10 years passed and Koushiro had forgotten about his sister completely. He lives a normal life, working at a dating agency. However, his sister would be attending high school in the spring. To ease her daily commute, she moves in with Koushiro. This situation proves perplexing for him. To make matters more awkward, he had previously dated Nanoka without recognising her as his sister. To add to his embarassment, the agonies of a broken heart had once driven him to tears, and it was Nanoka who had comforted him.

Nanoka attaches herself to Koushiro as if to make up for the time lost during their separation. Koushiro decides to become a good brother, but fails from the start. Nanoka is just too cute, and he cannot help being aware that she was an attractive girl.

He knows he must hide his feelings for his sister. However, every time he
meets innocent Nanoka, those feelings surge to the fore and make him irritable, resulting in another day of self-loathing.

description provided by Animenfo

Last edited by Zerokule; 2007-01-11 at 08:42. Reason: found out what the name of the series was