View Single Post
Old 2010-06-06, 17:13   Link #1041
LKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SakuraAyanami View Post
Cool. In that case which one do you like more? the Imagin studio art of the first season, or the Brain's Base studios art of the second season?
I can't judge them fairly because I didn't watch too much of the second season due to several factors. Plus I've watched the first season more recently. It wouldn't be fair of me to express a preference for one over the other in this situation.

Quote:
In my case is not rare that I like more the art of the anime than of the light novel/manga/visual novel/ etc. But on therms of how the story is develop I then to like a lot more the latter.
Most of the time, I much prefer more detailed manga / novel art. But Horo looks a little childish (and I use that word intentionally) in the manga / novel art for my preferences. Like a tweenager, not even the stated 15 years old yet. The disconnect between her tweenage appearance and her older personality is off-putting for me. Oddly, she's not childish enough for the disconnect to not bother me. She needs to appear either older (as in the anime) or much younger for me to ignore the disconnect.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote