View Single Post
Old 2011-07-14, 08:20   Link #108
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Falling View Post
Sure, he has a right. But the only reason Ohana was pushing him away in the first place was out of guilt.
Guilt for which I don't blame him. What does he have to do with it? I also think that if she really feels guilty, unilaterally cutting him off from her life is poor way of expressing it.

Quote:
That she thought she'd done something wrong by him, I think, should have at least gotten through in the conversation.
I think, from what little he had to go on, it's a lot to ask of him to understand the guilt is there, where it comes from, and to deal with it.
Quote:
If from the start their friendship had meant anything to him, I don't think he should've let her go.
That's a criticism that can be leveled at her just as easily.

Quote:
Basically, yeah. The bare interactions themselves I don't make a great fuss about. Simply, from what I've seen, Kou has been more self-absorbed in his own emotions than Ohana who's been trying her best to answer him.
Again, it's Ohana's story. She has more screentime, and we naturally sympathize with her more. That doesn't mean that whenever something happens, it's all the other party's fault, and none of hers.