View Single Post
Old 2009-07-25, 01:36   Link #756
AutisticOtakuGirl

As I said before in my previous post, Lelouch is not only my favorite character, but he is also the only reason I really like Code Geass. After finishing watching the entire series, Lelouch is still my favorite, of course, as well as my biggest obsession currently still. But I thought I might now go ahead and list any other characters I like, even though these characters can never compare to my love for Lelouch.

If I had to pick two or three other favorites I guess one would be Jeremiah/Orange. Funny thing is at first I didn't like him at all. In fact he was one I disliked a lot. But when he became a psychotic cyborg like character I thought he was kinda cool. SPOILER! And after he joins Lelouch side, of course, I liked him more. And after that last attack against the knightmare in the final battle I was like "awesome!" SPOILER END! So he would be my second favorite character.

I suppose my third favorite would actually be Lloyd. I thought he was kinda funny. I like the way he talks and acts. He's an amusing character.

As far as my forth favorite I guess I would say Schniezel since (1) he's definitely a bishounen type and (2) He is also charming and charismatic. But I don't like his methods towards the end with the Damocles and his use of the F.L.E.Y.A. Not to mention he is of course Lelouch's ultimate opponent in the end. The bishounen/charm/charisma thing are the only things that make him a favorite. After all, I am on Lelouch's side all the way.

After that statement, if it's okay, I'd like to say the Code Geass characters I hate the most would definitely be Mao and Charles Zi Britannia. Mao used to be No. 1 on my hate list because of his methods of confusing and tormenting his enemies with the help of his mind-reading geass along with almost turning Shirley against Lelouch and even herself with guilt. And of course kidnapping and threatening to kill Nunnally, the one Lelouch cares for more than anyone else. But Mao was a more minor character and even looked a liitle cool. So he's 2nd. The No. 1 character on my hate list is definitely Charles Zi Britannia because he is the cause and reason for Lelouch's troubles in the first place plus he was a horrible father and didn't even care about Lelouch or Nunnally, his own children. I also hate how he thinks that equality is wrong and doesn't care about those who are weak. And since he was the Emperor he was responsible for the conquering of Japan along with other countries and oppressed the people of Japan. He's a big tyrannical bastard!

Okay, sorry that went so long and, yes, I know this is a favorite characters thread so don't bash me for it. Besides I don't think there's a thread for that here anyway so since I started to go into that a little I figured "What the heck!" So I'm sorry if it bugs you. Just "chill"!
AutisticOtakuGirl is offline   Reply With Quote