Thread: THE iDOLM@STER
View Single Post
Old 2010-07-05, 12:34   Link #11
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
For the record: region locking is a silly idea, but that is a rant for another time (short form: if I can buy an audio CD anywhere on Earth and be sure it'll play on any capable device, no questions asked, there's no excuse for games to be any different).

Anyways, it's a cute franchise, and I was quite amused to see the cross-pollination with Ace Combat 6 (you can get the details here)... but I still want an audio pack which has Kotori Otonashi doing Ghost Eye's lines (complete with subtitles), damn it. Extra credit if they release a collection of the soundtracks' various choral pieces with the girls on vocals. Now, who at Namco should I get in touch with about this...?

Also: curiousity piqued by the existence of a sequel; thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Interesting coincidence: a key location in Dead to Rights: Retribution (yes, Namco publishes this franchise too) is 'Dock 765'. This prompted me to consider the amusing mental image of an alternate outfit for that game's protagonist consisting of a teal blazer and dark slacks....

Nice rebuttal there, houkoholic... looks like someone didn't read Dead Old Demo Dick's advice on assumptions, eh?
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote