View Single Post
Old 2011-11-19, 02:31   Link #9
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Incidentally, for those of you who are contemplating ordering the game, and are willing/able to go through the extra mile to order it from Japanese stores through a proxy or mail forwarding service (or have it shipped to a friend in Japan)... the official site has a page up that shows the store-specific bonus items. (Click on "Special" and then click on the second button, which is Store-specific bonuses.)

In my judgement, the three best choices are the tapestries offered by Animate, Gamers, and WonderGOO. (Scroll down on each page to see the illustration.) The rest of the companies have nice illustrations, but generally only phone cards or library cards, which are probably as not worth importing. Which one you prefer probably depends on your favourite heroine.

There's no way of pointing this out without the pun, but I noted that the tapestry at WonderGOO is bigger than the tapestries offered at Animate and Gamers. The size of the tapestry itself, I mean... (B2 vs. A3) That's the one I ended up ordering personally...