View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 08:42   Link #99
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reek of Blood View Post

Speaking about tsundere, i dont' like tsundere girls. More accurately, i hate them. They always treat people around them in crappy ways. People keep saying that tsundere are cute and adorable, but that's totally wrong. If anything, they're cruel and inhumane. They're not treating other people in crappy ways because of trauma nor mental illness but merely because of their own trashy personalities. Tsundere is the worst, and violent tsundere should just spend the rest of their life alone.
Someone clearly has issues against tsunderes.

I have no idea what your actual defintion of tsundere is, but mine is much broader than the violent ones who ended up loving the main character.
My short definition is that they are people who are initially not honest to their own feelings and later up ending warming up. They have a tsun side now that will change to dere dere later. (also i joked on the last page with a screenshot of IroSeka when Kyou said that the golden ratio of tsunderes are 90% tsun and 10% dere )
They don't have to be the violent and i have seen many of them who don't resort to any kind of physical violence (like Mio from Irotoridori no sekai, who was also seen on the screenshot on the last page).
Also the charms of a tsundere lies in the fact it's a form of "gap moe" (eventhough it's milder than kuuderes and yanderes)
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote