Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2013-01-28, 23:22   Link #9873
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Kurusu-Shirudo@ I call that Karma,Karma that come back to bite in the butt.

Anyway the only thing sure is that our heros are screw even more that before.....but the again we still not really know what Gido and Saten really want.

But I agree with you about Aa.
Arclight isn't dead yet. He's arrogant and it did cost him, but he's not stupid. I'm going to speculate that we may soon find out what happens when an Adam series and an Eve series combine.

I also have doubts that Gido and Saten's motives are exactly the same. My gut tells me that Saten (obviously the scientist in the flashback) staged the accident for yet unknown reasons. Not sure who is using who though. Also, why wait until now? There were plenty of times to take down Arclight, and I'm not understanding why it was important for Gido to hide, let alone protect Blade and Eve.

Saten's mechanic is different from Arclight's. He only ate the heart, not the whole body. Gido can apparently hide his forehead gem. Blade doesn't exhibit either trait (the eating or the hidden gem), and he can't do Zero. So far it seems Blade is the weakest of the four, which can't be right. And Gido is ridiculously strong. Taking out an Angel in one hit? Geez.

Kasumi raises a whole bunch of questions. How is she alive after all that Eden's Seed? The only explanation is she's a Needless. Also, I'm confused on "her sister". Is Eve her sister, with half of Kasumi's brain? Or is Eve just a clone of her sister, like Riru? Is the fact that Eve didn't have a power until Blade gave her part of his brain the result of her not being "complete" like Riru?

This chapter really showed how similar Cruz looks to Eve and Kasumi. I wasn't sure if this was intentional, but this kind of similarity has been shown before. Remember when Cruz confused Eve with Arca, or when he wore her clothes in the memory world?

Other questions. Where are Uten and Kafka? Is it possible that Set and Solva might still be alive if Arclight is this unstable? Why isn't Mio affected by Black Attraction, or rather, when did Saten use it on the Girls Squad? And is this related to Setsuna's blood cough? What does Gido plan to do to "fix" Kasumi? And of course, the chip. We still don't know what it was really for, unless I missed that explanation somewhere. Of course that raises even more questions about the order of events, and character motives. Like why Arca was a double agent, why the chip was so important to protect, and (as others have discussed) all of the convenience and mystery surrounding Cruz's powers. And this isn't even touching on Ann or why Arclight was actually scared of him.

So many questions. What the heck is Blade and company going to do? The situation actually got worse.