View Single Post
Old 2013-06-16, 14:52   Link #159
dniv
I’m sorry, Kamijou-san!!

Painful episode to watch. I'll give it a 10/10. I actually liked the moment she had with her friends. That was also painful to watch. It didn't break the mood in my opinion. In fact, it reiterated how alone Mikoto is because she can't rely on her friends for help. They would be crazy enough to face Accelerator if they felt it were necessary...

The battle was short and sweet. I thought it was a little too short, but it made for some great AMVs. Mikoto got completely defeated by Accelerator who didn't even need to try. Accelerator really is way too powerful... The fact that his vector-manipulation is set on auto-reflect isn't exactly nice either, but it saved her life.

BTW: I am still not 100% sure that the railgun was too difficult to reflect right back at her. I think the railgun was slightly too powerful to reflect back exactly considering how strong it is. That's what I got. I think he would have to "try" in order to reflect it back to hit her... It could also just be that he was toying with her...

Mikoto is very very lucky that Accelerator was stopped. She owes her clones for saving her life... even if they were only making sure the experiment wasn't affected negatively...........

Accelerator toys with his victims way too much... we saw that last episode and this episode... He really doesn't respect others' power... I loved seeing him animated. He didn't laugh that much... awww...

The scene with the bloody clones grabbing onto Mikoto was a "little" disturbing. It was excellent. I feel bad for her. J.C. staff really did an excellent job this episode. I really appreciate what they were doing. Episodes 5 and 6 were the real start of this season. I'm loving all of it though.

In terms of what we've seen so far: it looks like Accelerator> Mikoto> Mental Out (probably)
dniv is offline   Reply With Quote