Thread: Licensed KimiKiss pure rouge
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-13, 12:48   Link #4022
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darknemo2000 View Post
Yet, the post that you neg rep was the one stating that it is not doing good in japan in sales. You should have taken other post rather than the one that is stating an obvious truth (if you do not believe - take a look at the sales numbers this year, you will see Kimikiss near the end of that list).

Besides I never said that the anime is bad. I just said that it was a financial failure and that they should have done it the other way to to avoid that (obviously no one wants to work just for art alone, but want make money from it). Since usually I hate harems, I thought it being done in manga-way would be better rather than creating tow hero's and rather clichéd love-triangles.

I don't think that Kimikiss was a bad anime as such (much better than lets say ZnT II or III), yet I think it was a failure. It may sound contradictorily but it really isn't.
It doesn't matter which post I negative repped, as I had a choice of about 50 to choose from, and was just exhausted from reading the 200 pages in this thread over the course of the weekend. It was a LONG read believe me, and my eyes were on wit's end.

I probably could have chosen another post to negative rep, but was there really anything to gain by actually spending 2 hours looking at all over your posts to find a different one? The point still stands, and at least I was honest enough to leave my username, and even be public about it so you could respond. Others might have just left the negative rep, and left you guessing who they were, or why they did it.

I'm not the type who runs away from anything, and I will state what's on my mind. Just as you, yourself do.