View Single Post
Old 2009-06-10, 13:28   Link #1266
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
This whole thing is getting silly.
```What was that? THIS Manga it self is SILLY..

And while we, the readers, still argue about who will end with who, Hata him self enjoyed his meal and tormenting all his manga readers with craving to kill at least ....Mikado Sanzenin...for his devious act (use Hayate's defeat/life as a bet to his inheritance towards Nagi).

I mean, he can shoot his own head or jump from a helicopter to make Nagi his next successor. Why the hell he put such a game with other people life on the line?
As my signature depicted, I am a Dicta-rians (Dictatorism fans), but if it come to kill some one, I will not toy with it, I kill it directly, Fast, Verocious, Mercilessly.
BANG!and you die!Happy ending (for me)

Mikado Sanzenin come in first place in my "Most Wanted to be Killed character" list before Hayate Parent's and Hayate Santa

Spoiler for THE KILL LIST:

Hmmm..about the stone or the ring...I have feeling they will appear soon. And offcourse Hayate will guard his as a part of his Stupidity (or may be some of people call it "Loyalty") and crossing the line with A-Tan.

If A-Tan also training Machina, then Hayate have no hope to win and keep his Stone, since A-Tan may be Trained him in longer time than Hayate. But if A-tan spare his stone, then A-Tan will no longer can accessing the Royal Garden. Damn that Mikado! if only he in this Island..he will die by me for sure. He ruined Hayate - A-Tan reunion chance.

*Me staring at Chapter 227 last page, mumbling "A-Tan" till dreaming*

Last edited by surerman; 2009-06-10 at 13:42.
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote