View Single Post
Old 2010-12-24, 12:07   Link #42
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I can't find it in me to dislike Risa. I'm willing to believe her about 2 years ago since she was completely expecting to break up with Junichi and have no connection to him. I can't see a reason to lie about that, but be honest about everything else. Too bad that her attempts to protect him from a wound actually created one anyways.

Kind of amazing how much harem power Junichi had in this one. I mean damn each girl just lining up for their chance in a row. Pretty good job with the photo. There was some painful damage in a few cases so apologizing was a given to do. Some will be easy forgives, but others won't be. But that's how it goes.

At least things worked out. True Junichi is kind of amazing to forgive so much, but the fact she's cute and her strong feelings probably helped. Actually liking him from that far back is pretty impressive. Though I agree he'll have a tough time hiding his interests with how long she's watched him .

For a one episode route it was pretty nice. Actually covered what happened 2 years ago and Rise was a more likable girl than I expected.