View Single Post
Old 2011-11-02, 08:03   Link #4
Rethice
Kingslayer

Send a message via AIM to Rethice Send a message via MSN to Rethice
Just watched episode 4. I'd say it was a step lower in quality than the previous episodes, unfortunately. I'm not interested in any of the new additions to the cast, except maybe the scientist girl - the Mecha scene had me chuckling. Just typical my roommate would walk past the lounge room I was watching it in just as she was narrating it...

I want to see more of Sena and Yozora, so I'm kind of glad they introduced all of the new additions at the same time to get it out of the way, maybe now they'll go back to focusing on those two with the others as just background noise. Though I would prefer it without the background noise in the first place.

I'm curious about Yukimura. I presumed it was a girl, even after hearing her story - just one that wants to fulfill her parent's desire to have a son, but is it really a trap? I don't know. I'm going to go ahead and continue believing it's a girl.

So this episode was a bad sign of things to come - but I was dreading the introduction of the other girls from the OP already, and I'd say it was less painful than I was expecting. I'm dubious about the coming episodes tough. Fingers crossed.

<3 Sena.