Old 2012-08-09, 00:59   Link #8922
Zeross

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
but it was ones like when Hayate caught a cold
chapter 353 ?

Quote:
or some the later Ruka/Comiket chapters where the art ended up slipping to becoming pretty generic in some panels that I couldn't really tell whose who at a glance.
Around chapter 333~ its very large here. i remember a character that was appearing like 2 panels and i was "wtf is he ?" but then it was just an HnG's randomness. i dont see any main character not beiing identifiable.
but yes those chapter where boring xD

Quote:
Which is really what I'm talking about here, more about how the art compared to the past volumes had gotten so generic and simplistic to the point where I think some of the cast sometimes looks like they are different characters.

IMO of course. Maybe others don't really have this problem.
well yes and additionaly i marathon through my books of hayate every two or three month. during that i can clearly see the change made in the story/style/and art, but while different i wouldn't call it simplier.

Am i right assuming its this style many don't like ?

while i can see how come some people might dislike it, it is just to emphasis the character mood, like the chibi/SD do, so its okay. they still have awesome fullbody drawing here and there.

i personaly find the very first chapters drawings less pretty (yes its old obviously)

For me the art got better in fact, especialy for sakuya and hina as i didnt realy like their art at the beging of the serie.