View Single Post
Old 2010-04-06, 16:44   Link #68
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zu Ra View Post
Finally watched the subbed version it was funny to see see Kondo Hijikata and Okita in serious roles . I was expecting Kondo to jump up and do something silly thanx to Gntama . Also Kondo's advisor the same person, Kamotaro Itou ? . Mannerism and Character are very similar to Gintama counterpart ,
Haha, I knew I wouldn't be the only one thinking about Gintama while watching this. Their personnalities did seem similar to their Gintama counterpart, especially Kondo and Toshi. Kind of wish they had the same people voice them. And nope, the guy with glasses is Sannan Keisuke, also known as Yamanami Keisuke. Gintama's Itou was based on Itou Kashitaro. Edit: just noticed the site Kaoru Chujo posted, it's got a lot more info. Head there if you want to know more.

I also thought it was pretty obvious Chizuru was a girl, but then again I also thought Heisuke was a girl (kunoichi in a hentai, good one ) when I saw him in the opening so I can't blame the Shinsengumi for being suspicious of her gender, living with a trap for so long has probably made them paranoid

I enjoyed the first episode, but that zombie thing left me with a bad aftertaste.

Last edited by Kanon; 2010-04-06 at 16:54.
Kanon is offline   Reply With Quote