View Single Post
Old 2011-08-21, 16:25   Link #17157
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

I think, what it is, is that we have never seen the complete collection before - I think we've only seen a few of those two girls before, but never the whole set which is why we can't remember.

Not crazy whatsoever about their backgrounds (no personal offense -- we all know however that the women are all european-based, so that's automatically a plus for me in my book), but the photos themselves are extremely well done....honestly, perhaps even more so then then the women themselves, is the locations they were taken -- I got huge anime vibes which also had the same dark vibrance as I just mentioned to Robin.

Heh, thanks for the link to that person's account Ryus -- I just love it when the characters are drawn in that super-small style; they just look hilarious even without any dialog or anything .

Wish I could rep you for your cover post Gooral (it says I already have ); their are some that I actually have never seen before, shockingly, so it's very handy to have them all in one place