View Single Post
Old 2007-11-10, 17:32   Link #189
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO View Post
heh. thankfully my eyes didn't bleed, although it did water at some points, but my harden conditioning of years of hentai exposure saved my eyes.

however my ears weren't ready, and i think i've gone deaf in one ear as my mouse hand kinda spasmed in surprised at the unexpected and descriptive sound effects and flicked my volume to full blast, while i was wearing headphones too.

so im now traumatised with sasahara orgasmic mandarame releasing scream is chiselled into my skull.

im more then thankful for the subtitles now, and i bid adieu while i go and blow my brains out if this meme doesn't leave my head. soon-ish.

*mops the blood from his ears with his tear soaked towel*
yea...the orgasmic groans are the worse!!

and unlike you i was using speakers, pretty loud and with walls the thickness of cardboard...good thing im quick at pressing the pause button

soo...should we be expecting more yaoi later on? (next time ill be mentally prepared...i think...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by grey_moon View Post
*Edit*
Just had a thought... What would you do if your girl friend used you as the main model for a yaoi doushinji?
decline...

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote