View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 08:28   Link #2096
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
What's the best that anyone can hope to attack Britannia or the UFN with? Every nation imaginable, with the sole exception of the Middle Eastern Federation presumably, is a member nation, in regards to the members of the UFN, and then there's Britannia to contend with...oh, and there are a few nations of the shattered EU left. And what can they do? Take on the UFN with pathetic Bamides-class or Panzer Hummel-class KMFs? And then there are the terrorists. Okay, so they'll acquire a few Frames from a lucky raid to try and carry out their cause. Few Sutherlands, Gloucesters, maybe a Vincent or two if they're lucky. I'll sit back and laugh as I watch them get massacred.

And sabotage is pretty ineffective if they don't know where the hell the SEITEN is, isn't it?
the whole point of what i was saying
the other 9th gens that belong to the UFN proper would be disabled before the battle
the guren (not being in the hands of the UFN wouldnt be and could reverse what would otherwise be an unstoppable attack (targeted at UFN reps+ nunnaly and zero(suzaku) who would be in a confrence for some reason)
and after that you start the "quest" of finding out who's behind the attack/invation