Thread: A Laugh A Day
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-31, 11:31   Link #22117
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridwan View Post
Name : Ridwan (My D&D character's)
I am many things. I am a nerd, a queer (pansexual: I\'ll have sex with anyone I\'m attracted to, as long as they want to have sex with me), an antiprohibitionist, a tinkerer, a Unitarian Universalist, an atheist, a gamer, an Eagle Scout, a contra dancer, a martial artist, a Redditor, a Goon, and while I don’t have the pieces of paper to back it up (yet), I identify with scientists, engineers, and psychologists.
Name : willx (all lower case, cause it shows I don't care about those kind of things)
Description : I'm simple but complicated at the same time. What you see is what you get .. but I'm more than meets the eye. I like long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners, but prefer to be naked when doing both those things. I don't subscribe to gender roles, but like it when women know how to cook and how to treat a man. I know how to treat a lady like a lady. I liked anime before it was cool. Now, that it's considered lame and nerdy, I like it again -- because it will be cool again soon, then I'll stop liking it again. My favourite things in life are suits, food and cool disdain.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote