Thread: Doctor Who!
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-08, 19:57   Link #196
Midnight2352
Midnight
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusore View Post
I just finished ep 1 and 2 of season 6 (The Impossible Astronaut and the other one). I freaked out so many times during that episode. Out loud. And sat huddled in a corner of the couch utterly creeped out by the Silence (who I would say are about on par with the Angels for creepiness. Almost. I mean, a species that makes you forget you ever saw them?!). And I spent a bit of the episode yelling at Amy...though I do that a lot. Mostly in relation to Rory and how she takes him for granted. River was simply awesome. She is my new favorite character, and when she said "someday, we will meet and he will have no idea who I am" (flashback to Silence in the Library, whose title I would not think is a coincidental connection, for those who caught that reference) I was like AHHHHH. -sob-
she and Eleven are simply adorable. I love them together. <3
Silence was an awesome episode. The weeping angels never fail to freak one out. Scariest aliens ever and totally unexpected.
Wait till you reach Season 7. You'll find another fave character. Possibly better than River.