View Single Post
Old 2010-01-06, 11:52   Link #123
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
The available RAW is still on very little volume, so I don't really suggest to watch it if you really want to know the meat of the story.

Spoiler for Episode 1 Impression:

OP is better than ED imho, but people's taste might be different. ED is a rather slow but upbeat tune for me, so I can't say I hate it :3

Overall, the pilot episode flow pretty good. It definitely raises a lot of curiosity for me It's kind of like Baccano! but with much less "WTF JUST HAPPENED O_o" since it doesn't do the same style as Baccano!, but it still grabbed me with Celty's appearance alone <3 Mikado and Masaomi just pass to me as 'those ordinary boys' for now, so I'm waiting for them to develop from now on. Oh and Masaomi's quartet friend/aqcuintance.

I personally suggest not to think of this as Baccano! Mk II though, since it is not really confusing people, but rather make them curious with the revelation.

Too bad nearly none screen for my favourite characters though ;; Izaya, WHERE? D: I am biased, thank you <3 And yes, we are only introduced very few characters.

Spoiler for EP1:

I have a suspicion that this episode is not going to grab people yet, as it is really the introduction episode of sorts.

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2010-01-06 at 12:20. Reason: Adding stuffs~
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote