View Single Post
Old 2011-09-03, 08:27   Link #149
bakuramariks
The Observer

Alpha and beta are completely different worldlines and the Suzuha we saw in the end of the ep. has nothing to do with the one in alpha. They are different.

I guess in the beta Suzuha visited 2000 to warn the world and now she comes back (but in 2010) to stop the WW3 with the help of Okarin.
In alpha, she never visited 2000 and came straight to 2010 to find her father before... Wait a minute! She was with Okabe when he found the IBN, so she didn't have a mission? Only after the sent D-mails f*cked up everything, she needed to find it. Here, we speak of different worldlines, so... I'm lost. Because when she came with her mission being going back to 1975 to find an IBN, Okabe managed to find it (ep. 1-6, one worldline) and was with him until Moeka sent a D-mail. So, can anyone explain it? I'm not good at explaining what i want to tell xD. The question: did Suzuha in alpha, at the moment of her arrival, had a mission to go to 1975 to find an IBN, although in the same worldline Okarin found it at the shrine? I'm sounding kinda stupid, but time travel is a b*tch >.<