View Single Post
Old 2012-11-07, 17:13   Link #37
Black-Cat-Sama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitemoon648 View Post
Great post, well said. In general i am actually a bit biased toward Kishi and usually don't critic him. I even gave him a pass until when he helped Naruto destroy Obito's mask. Back then if i remember correctly he said it was going to be the last Kamui? I expected Kakashi to be in a really bad shape by that point. But i think at the end of the day, he will eventually give an explanation for this. If Kishi had introduced maybe a new Kakashi technique which gave him the ability to increase his chakra ( like gai's gates) at a cost, then that would be believable and consistent. But he hasn't done that. Now he has to do it a post explanation. I am very curious as what he comes up with . My Theory/prediction is their proximity. Since Kakashi and Obtio are close to each other ( Two eyes being close to each other) then maybe Kakashi doesn't need to use as much chakra or even can share some of Obito's chakra. If we assume that when Obito is closer to Kakashi, he can check through his eyes as well, maybe that has something to do with it.
Thanks and your highlighted explanation would be awesome and make enough sense to get by. Especially with Obito seeing through Kakashi's eye not too long ago in the flashback, we know the eyes have some connection still, beyond their powers, so I'd be happy with that.

Yeah, I didn't spazz on the manga series I was reading until recently. In Naruto's case it was when Itachi had that final flashback before passing away for the last time. The moment when he was talking to his parents and his parents just sat there and even praised his 'gentleness' just made me feel robbed.

Like all that time, the whole relationship with Sasuke and his father was so that Sasuke wouldn't turn out like Itachi, and Sasuke's father being the leader of the Uchiha (I believe...or was it head of their police? Can't recall), means he had a big part in the coup, but instead he just sits there and gets killed by Itachi in an accepting way for the sake of making Itachi the good guy in the end of the story...it just irked me. And then there was Chapter 599 screwing with the timeline of things and all that but... rant over haha.

Now that we're back to action though, guess it'll be a few chapters until kakashi gives his 'why I did it' explanation...so I'll just sit back and enjoy the action I suppose. Was kinda happy with Bleach's chapter because it WASN'T all about figting this week, so =D nice balance
Black-Cat-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote