View Single Post
Old 2011-01-27, 23:54   Link #65
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by zato_1one View Post
Bringing back Mami is not going to help because they will still fight till death again and again. I'd say that wish was not the problem any more. They (at that time) were too fear to get involve in this MG business. About the limitation of wish, I think that it will be revealed later.
A bit morose, wouldn't you say? Whose to say they'd fight to the death? And we all die sometime. Bringing her back would allow her to live a life with an actual friend and comrade, and perhaps the two of them(or three with Sayaka), working together, could live a long and fulfilling life.

Plus, the limitations of the wish still weren't shown. Thus, one could easily wish that all witches would be gone forever, thus no one would have to fight and die. As long as that idea is holding over the entire show, it means everything else is a farce. The whole plot can be solved in a minute.

I don't mean that it's actually possible, but the idea should be brought up. Otherwise, all we've got is false drama from characters who are too stupid to live.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote