View Single Post
Old 2008-09-04, 13:27   Link #78
Seifall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seifall View Post
I'm talking about what will most likely happen. But yo do not think like me right ?
Alto will share more time whith Sheryl in the next episode and maybe they will show us some proof in a possible Sheryl and alto ending( Like a kiss or something which include not a repulsive reaction from alto).
If they do it you agree with me that the Alto and Ranka pair is dead and buried, no ?
But there is also the main plot with the vajra and Brera.
No one but Grace knows about his identity... After what happenned in this episode they can't let her be like that , they're aware that she give off repel, disdain not only because of her body but also because of her character which they know it, is caught like an immature one who only thing about alto.
Moreover when everybody will think Ranka is no more than a sister for alto because Sheryl made her move and they're( for sheryl fan) the perfect couple.... Brera will step in Ranka's life (vajra, relationship..). You expect Alto to do nothing ?
They clearly said alto will have to react when he will find out about Brera.
But what does it have to be with him if her brother is still alive ? Brera is her bodyguard, why making alto acts to protect Ranka? What about sheryl?
Would you not find it surprising that Alto comes back to protect her even thought they showed us he will not let Sheryl....